April 19, 2017
Electrical Cleaning Equipment & Dispenser Repairs
• Innovative & growing organisation
• Diverse & interesting opportunity
• Modern offices with onsite parking!
This company is proud to be an Australian owned family business that has been in operation for over 20 years. They supply innovative products and systems, and in addition to this they also educate and keep informed both their staff and customers to ensure they get the result they expect.
The team you would be joining are constantly striving for new fresh ideas from around the world to bring to their clients and they believe that their role as a supplier is to keep all stakeholders informed.
If you are looking to join a company where true, wholesome values are an intricate part of day to day operations look no further.
The roll will comprise of repairing vacuum cleaners, floor scrubbers pressure washers, carpet cleaning equipment and floor polishers. Some off site servicing of dishwasher dispensers, repairing broken chemical dispensers and installation of chemical dispensers.
EXPERIENCE and REQUIREMENTS
• Current Queensland Electrical Fitters Licence
• Current First Aid Certificate with CPR
• Current Australian Drivers Licence, and own vehicle (public transport is limited)
• Construction Safety White Card
• Proven previous experience in a similar repair role
• Demonstrated initiative working with minimal direction
• Competent Computer skills
• Good written and verbal communication
• Most of all be willing to learn our business and take your training seriously
• Must currently reside on the Sunshine Coast
• Be available for an immediate start
If you meet the above criteria, please address this in a cover letter and apply online. Include an up to date resume with referees which will be checked.
Only successful candidates will be contacted for an interview.
(Please – no recruitment agencies or other advertisers to make contact).